Tuesday 19 May 2015

Stock analysis: TTK Prestige (TTKPRESTIG) Profit update

On 7 th March we have posted  the TTK Prestige (TTKPRESTIG)  stock update. And advised to buy this stock when it comes to 3250 level.On 27 th March Low was 3140. so my buy level has reached.


In that post we have strongly recommended to buy this stock at 3250 and first target is 3900 and final target is 4000. And it crossed my target level i,e 4000.

Today high is 4048.



Please find below the link for that post

http://nseanalyst.blogspot.de/2015/03/stock-analysis-ttk-prestige-ttkprestig.html

Further if you need any shares analysis in your mind or you are considering to trade them intraday or if you want to get invested in these shares for short term and long term, approach me. Whenever I get a time I would analyze them  and would provide entry and/or exit level in this blog itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought to share.....