Thursday 12 February 2015

Share your thoughts

I am in share market for almost 5 years. I have earned and lost money in share market. Because of successes and failures in my trading I have learnt many things in share market. From recent past I am 60 to 75 % profitable in my trades.

I have traded all products including futures, options, commodities, currencies and Equities. I have traded them both positional and intraday basis. Now my style of trading involves intraday Equity pair trading and shorting of option positional. Occasionally I may do options buying also but it will involve calculated risk basis option strategies.

When I started trading I looked for ways of getting profits in trading by surfing internet based tips and mobile based tips etc. Finally I have found my own way of analysis in the market and formed executable strategies. The calls I have given in this blog so far all based on these strategies. Though I can’t ensure 100 percent profitable trades minimum 60 percent of my trade will be profitable. Even my failure trades the amount I lose will be minimum.

Since I know the pain of being a successful trader and considering the fact there are many people trading in market by following or trading the share market believing in luck.So I wanted to help the Share trading community and so this blog was born.

Whatever calls I am giving here are free and will be free forever. As a sign of appreciation I like to have all people who visit and trade my calls to actively participate in this blog in a constructive way. So comment on my calls, it can be a positive or negative one. Further if you have any pair of shares to trade in your mind or you are considering to trade them intraday or if you want to get invested in these shares for short term and long term, approach me. Whenever I get a time I would analyze them  and would provide entry and/or exit level in this blog itself that too free of cost.


Let’s plan and play the share market profitably.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sir, It is good to know about your experience in share market. I am also trading in share market for almost an year. But most of the time I lost money as I traded only options. Your strategy gives me some hope to regain my losses!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kannan for sharing your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good initiative & useful information. Thank you sir for your valuable contribution/service.

    Regularly used to refer your site before plan my investment... :) :) thanks again...

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought to share.....